The Data Manager uses the following cookies:
– Session cookie: session cookies are automatically deleted after the visit of the Data Subject. The purpose of the cookies is to facilitate a more effective and safe operation of the Data Manager’s website, so they are inevitable for the proper functioning of given features of the website or of given applications.
– Persistent cookie: the Data Manager uses persistent cookies to enhance the user experience (e.g. by providing optimised navigation). Such cookies are stored for a longer period in the cookie file of the browser. The length of this period depends on the browser settings of the Data Subject.
– Cookie used in a password-protected session.
– Cookie necessary for the cart.
– Safety cookie.
The ‘Help’ function to be found in most web browser’s menu provides information on how the Data Subject can do the following in their own browser:
– block cookies
– accept new cookies
– instruct their browser to set up new cookies, or
– turn off other cookies.
[gdpr_preferences text=”Cookie Settings”]