Terms and conditions
Welcome to NOSIBOO USA Inc.!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of NOSIBOO USA Inc.’s Website.
NOSIBOO USA Inc. is located at:
401 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611
- By accessing this website you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use NOSIBOO USA Inc.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company, Nosiboo USA, Inc. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Customer and ourselves, or either the Customer or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Information Accuracy and Currency. Although we update this Site periodically, you acknowledge that the information from time to time available on this Site may not be accurate or current.
- Jurisdiction/Venue. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions or the ownership, operation or maintenance of this Site shall be resolved exclusively in the appropriate state or, where subject matter jurisdiction is proper, federal court Cook County, Illinois. All such disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois.
- You agree that we may modify or add to these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion, without notice to you, and that your right to access this Site is conditioned upon your compliance with the most current version of these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that we may modify all or any portion of this Site and/or any service available on this Site without notice or cause at any time.
- Entire Agreement. The body of these Terms and Conditions, together with all documents referenced in and/or linked from the body of these Terms and Conditions and any other terms and conditions posted by us on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous representations or agreements. These Terms and Conditions shall govern our respective legal rights and obligations. Any rights not otherwise expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions are reserved by us. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, either expressly or by implication.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid or for some reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions not deemed invalid or unenforceable.
Unless otherwise stated, NOSIBOO USA Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on NOSIBOO USA Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://nosiboo.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://nosiboo.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://nosiboo.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://nosiboo.com
- Redistribute content from NOSIBOO USA Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: non-profit organization, charities, fraternal organization, internet portals, busisness.trade associations, educational groups, etc.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of NOSIBOO USA Inc.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of NOSIBOO USA Inc.’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.